What are the dates for Deerstock in 2017?
- Deerstock will take place on 21st, 22nd and 23rd July in 2017
Where is the festival?
- Newton Cross Country Course in Nottinghamshire. NG13 8HN The post code will take you to the Farm House Deerstock is on East Bridgford Road about 500 metres on the right from the traffic lights on the A6097 going towards Newton.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets are on sale now. Links on this site.
How many people are expected?
- We are licensed for 500 people to attend each day
Does a toddler or a baby need a ticket?
- No, we are happy for babies and toddlers to attend the festival, however we expect school age children to have an under 11s or Under 18 ticket
Can I park my car next to my tent or drive to the campsite to unload?
- No, please unload and park in car park, unless you have bought a vehicle pass.
Do I have to buy a vehicle pass in advance?
- Yes, Limited numbers available.
Can under 16s camp on their own?
- Yes, as long as their parents are onsite However under 16s will not be allowed in the arena without their parents And ID will also be needed to be shown to security.
Can I bring my caravan?
- Yes, but a Vehicle pass will be required
Are there day tickets available?
- Yes, they are available through Seetickets.com. The link is on the sites main page.
Is there disabled access to the site?
- Yes and also disabled toilets.